<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 11, 2008

In which I journey into the heart of the New Media 


I am in Los Angeles for the day job today, but managed to squeeze in a visit to the studios of Pajamas Media's exciting new Internet television operation, PJTV. Roger Simon, Allen Barton, and Andrew Breitbart were hosting a "special edition" show about September 11 in all its facets. At a break, Roger asked that I join the group for a brief session, which I was thrilled to do. Click here to watch me flap my gums on the question of reconstructing Ground Zero, a subject about which I rather obviously know virtually nothing.

Suffice it to say that I could use some media training. The PJTV producers were very supportive notwithstanding, and are sending me a camera so that I can participate in more such sessions in the future. TigerHawk TV!

MORE: Apparently I'm a "luminary"! Cool!


3 Comments:

By Blogger Dawnfire82, at Thu Sep 11, 10:18:00 PM:

Congratulations on your burgeoning career in punditry.  

By Blogger Brian, at Fri Sep 12, 12:22:00 AM:

This might interest you, TH:

http://www.samefacts.com/archives/campaign_2008_/2008/09/challenge.php  

By Blogger GreenmanTim, at Sat Sep 13, 05:18:00 PM:

And as a last minute addition to the lineup, a supernumerary luminary!  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?