<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 07, 2008

My whereabouts and a book recommendation 


I am traveling on a western swing, starting with a just-completed flight to Las Vegas. Since I am going to be very busy or on planes until Friday afternoon, blogging will come at strange hours or from my co-bloggers. The upside is that there may be pictures.

I mostly worked on the flight out, but I did dig in to Michael Yon's new book on Iraq. Judging from the first 40 pages it is outstanding, as far as I'm concerned the Dispatches of this war. Except that in Iraq troop morale is high (and was even before David Petraeus took command), a subject about which Yon knows whereof he speaks. Indeed, Yon is in Afghanistan now and reporting on that very subject.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?