<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Blogroll stuff 


At some point soon I'll get around to cleaning up the blogroll. If you have been linking to TigerHawk or otherwise commenting here constructively and think that I have missed you, send me an email with the subject line "blogroll" and I'll get you in the hopper. No promises as to timing of the update or ultimate inclusion implied, since I only put blogs on the roll that I expect to read from time to time.

Co-bloggers, if you are reading blogs you would like to go up, send me a list. And, yes, Miss Ladybug is already on the list!


3 Comments:

By Blogger Miss Ladybug, at Sat Sep 06, 02:43:00 PM:

Thanks for the shout-out. I've already gotten one comment (thanks, Stephen) on my "The problem with enery" post, and a spike in visits on Sitemeter!  

By Blogger Sissy Willis, at Sat Sep 06, 06:37:00 PM:

I'm drowning . . . Gasp . . . Send me a lifeline. :-)  

By Blogger Donna B., at Sat Sep 06, 07:19:00 PM:

Constructively commenting? oops.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?