<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 23, 2005

Hottie Bin Laden 

So, we spent most of the day today driving north from Santa Fe to Colorado, our ultimate destination being Durango, whence I blog this post. As I am something of a Sitemeter-holic, I checked in a couple of times as we passed through little wide spots in the road with a suitable signal. I noticed that all sorts of people were reading this post from back in April, in which I observed that Osama bin Laden's niece is "a fox" and backed up my claim with a picture from Sabbah's Blog.

So why the new interest in a post from eight months ago? Apparently Wafah Bin Laden has, er, posed in GQ magazine.
"Everyone relates me to that man, and I have nothing to do with him," Wafah Dufour, the daughter of bin Laden's half brother, Yeslam Binladin, says in the January edition of the magazine, referring to the al-Qaida leader.

"I want to be accepted here, but I feel that everybody's judging me and rejecting me," said the California-born Dufour, a law graduate who lives in New York. "Come on, where's the American spirit? Accept me. I want to be embraced, because my values are like yours. And I'm here. I'm not hiding."

Of course, there may be other reasons why she is judged and rejected.

4 Comments:

By Blogger Cassandra, at Sat Dec 24, 12:33:00 PM:

I can't decide whether to bag on for being a outrageous Google whore or simply make fun of you for posting a picture of Wafah bin Laden in a bathtub :)

What to do? What to do? Of course after that snowman post perhaps I shouldn't be throwing stones...  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Sat Dec 24, 06:41:00 PM:

Either would be entirely fair.

Me, I'm just bummed that nobody seems to give a rat's ass about the dodo discovery!  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Sat Dec 24, 06:42:00 PM:

And, of course, if you feel the urge to post some beefcake, please do not consider yourself constrained. Not that I'm asking, or anything.  

By Blogger Cassandra, at Sun Dec 25, 01:27:00 PM:

Normally that isn't a prospect that is enticing to me.


Now should someone happen to send me a particularly fetching photo of Adrian Paul, all bets are off..  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?