<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 22, 2005

In case you're wondering... 

...why I was not busily commenting and posting yesterday, it is because the family and I were flying to New Mexico. We are in Santa Fe today for a little sight-seeing, and then drive to Durango, Colorado tomorrow to spend Christmas with the TigerHawk sister-in-law.

Naturally, I popped awake at 5:30 this morning, became the last person in America to finish The Da Vinci Code, and then located the downtown Starbucks, whence I work, blog, and quaff.

3 Comments:

By Blogger Cassandra, at Thu Dec 22, 10:33:00 AM:

I *was* wondering. It's no fun baiting you if you're not going to respond, you know.  

By Blogger Ed Driscoll, at Thu Dec 22, 06:12:00 PM:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

By Blogger Cassandra, at Thu Dec 22, 07:05:00 PM:

Fine, Ed. Now I'm going to wonder for the rest of the night what you said that was so horrible... :)  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?