<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 09, 2009

My whereabouts 


Mothers have an instinct. Mine called because she noticed (as a number of you did) that I had not posted for more than 24 hours and that I was not, as far as she knew, traveling anywhere particularly exotic. Well, I have indeed been preoccupied by "unscheduled" affairs that demanded our attention as a family. Yes, everybody is just fine. No, it is not worse than any number of things that have happened in the Palin clan (the new standard for family stress in the public eye). But thanks to all of you who commented, sent emails, or just hoped that everything was all right. The warmth from people who know us only through this blog is as touching as it is remarkable and unexpected. Thank you.


6 Comments:

By Blogger Dawnfire82, at Sat Jan 10, 01:34:00 AM:

So... you're saying that you're not faking a pregnancy?

I demand proof.  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Sat Jan 10, 07:36:00 AM:

Well, my belly is substantially larger than Sarah Palin's.  

By Blogger TourPro, at Sat Jan 10, 07:38:00 AM:

Well, whose child is it then?  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Jan 10, 09:02:00 AM:

Please add my best wishes to the pile. best, tom  

By Blogger Georg Felis, at Sat Jan 10, 01:06:00 PM:

Katie Couric has TH cornered in the bathroom and won't let him out until he gives an interview. Send help.  

By Blogger Becky C., at Sat Jan 10, 01:58:00 PM:

I'm impressed--I don't even dare tell Mom about my blog.

~Becky  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?