<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 19, 2008

The story of the hacking of Sarah Palin's email 


Michelle Malkin got an email from the online "community" -- the same one described by the TigerHawk Teenager in this sharp comment -- that harbors the knuckleheads behind the latest attempt to humiliate Sarah Palin. The email describes the hacking in detail and includes first person testimony from the merry prankster who did the deed. It also incorporates this confession (Warning: Bad words and illiteracy follow):

I read though the emails… ALL OF THEM… before I posted, and what I concluded was anticlimactic, there was nothing there, nothing incriminating, nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped, all I saw was personal stuff, some clerical stuff from when she was governor…. And pictures of her family

I then started a topic on /b/, peeps asked for pics or gtfo and I obliged, then it started to get big

Earlier it was just some prank to me, I really wanted to get something incriminating which I was sure there would be, just like all of you anon out there that you think there was some missed opportunity of glory, well there WAS NOTHING, I read everything, every little blackberry confirmation… all the pictures, and there was nothing, and it finally set in, THIS internet was serious business, yes I was behind a proxy, only one, if this shit ever got to the FBI I was fucked, I panicked, i still wanted the stuff out there but I didn’t know how to rapidshit all that stuff, so I posted the pass on /b/, and then promptly deleted everything, and unplugged my internet and just sat there in a comatose state...

Assuming that this is true, we now know at least two things: That Sarah Palin had completely benign personal email even before she knew she was a national candidate -- not sure whether that is a feature or a bug, but there it is -- and that the trickster had the specific purpose to "derail her campaign."

8 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Sep 19, 01:30:00 AM:

I really wanted to get something incriminating which I was sure there would be

Classic projection.  

By Blogger Eowyn, at Fri Sep 19, 01:41:00 AM:

Has anyone ever heard of conservatives attempting something like this??* 'Cause I certainly haven't.

*Watergate doesn't count.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Sep 19, 05:19:00 AM:

...the trickster had the specific purpose to "derail her campaign."

The same thing has happened to most of Barak Obama's opponents in elections.

Lets see if the MSM reports on these two important facts:
The Democrat invaded her privacy to try and derail the Republican campaign and he didn't find anything incriminating.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Sep 19, 07:04:00 AM:

all of you anon out there that you think there was some missed opportunity of glory, well there WAS NOTHING, I read everything, every little blackberry confirmation… all the pictures, and there was nothing, and it finally set in, THIS internet was serious business,

Good grief, that reads like a cheap Mickey Spillane knock off. Do you honestly believe someone looking to derail her campaign would admit it? And feel remorse? Reads more like someone who wants us to believe he had that goal in mind.

Amateurs.  

By Blogger Dawnfire82, at Fri Sep 19, 09:08:00 AM:

Fnord.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Sep 19, 09:11:00 AM:

I read somewhere that now it is being blamed on some mental issues this adult college student has or had - depression -(we should not forget he is 20 and considered old enough to vote and an adult). So colleges still are not screening the mental health concerns of prospective students after the the massacre at Virgina Tech.  

By Blogger Georg Felis, at Fri Sep 19, 09:58:00 AM:

Before you slap the description “merry prankster” on this criminal, re-read his confession. Seems there was some bad intent in there or he would not be disappointed that there was “nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped,” He knew he was doing or he would not have thought “if this shit ever got to the FBI I was fucked”, and if he did not want to do damage he would not have “so I posted the pass on /b/”.

Despite the strange and bizarre linkage between him, the Obama campaign, his parents, and the current Freddie/Fannie fiasco, I do not believe there was any intentional connections between The One, and this cyber-criminal. But criminal he is, and he deserves everything he is going to get.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Sep 20, 09:51:00 AM:

The scoundrel deserves to have his computer consicated sold in a auction and he be barred from buying or using another computer for the next five years  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?