<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Offer 

People who know other facts about me will be surprised to know that I am a big John Mayer fan. I think he's simply a phenomenal guitarist, and enjoy his last two live albums.

So I decided to get two tickets to the concert tonight at the Dodge center in Hartford (I'll probably be arrested - why would a 45 year-old man go to a concert with a bunch of screaming teenage girls?). My companion has backed out and I have an extra ticket. If you are in the Hartford area and interested, email me.

Some will remember Mayer's intemperately stated affection for Ron Paul.

(second prize: Two teeny-bopper concerts with Dreck!)

4 Comments:

By Blogger Andrew Hofer, at Sat Aug 23, 03:06:00 PM:

PS - I'm setting comments to email to me  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Sat Aug 23, 04:17:00 PM:

Hey Mindles, say what you need to say. No, really. Say what you need to say. Seriously. Say what you need to say. Don't let anybody say otherwise. Say what you need to say.  

By Blogger Andrew Hofer, at Sat Aug 23, 04:23:00 PM:

With my bubblegum tongue

(my personal nomination for dumbest line in a dumb song ever)  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Sat Aug 23, 07:44:00 PM:

"Your so vain, you probably think this song is about you" has to be in the top ten.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?