<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 22, 2008

Strange you can believe in 

Word.

But I hate the fact that such large groups of people will talk about politics blithely in social situations, assuming that everyone shares their politics. In my necks of the woods, that means believing they are being sold out by Obama because he sounds too conservative now.

I'm no McCain booster (in fact I view this election as a choice between statists), but every time someone portrays voting for Obama as if it were on the same plane as opposing slavery, I feel the urge to put a McCain sign on my Lawn like TH.

1 Comments:

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Fri Aug 22, 12:29:00 PM:

I now have 25 McCain sigs in a box at the office, and would be happy to drop one off once I'm back from the Dacks.

But you are right, we are choosing between statist-dee and statist-dum.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?