<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 19, 2006

It Figures... 

I suppose there is some sort of Cosmic Justice in this, but if my youngest son and his fiancee find out about it, I'm dead meat:

You scored as Philosophy. You should be a Philosophy major! Like the Philosopher, you are contemplative and you enjoy thinking about the purpose for humanity's existence.

Philosophy

92%

English

83%

Linguistics

67%

Journalism

67%

Psychology

58%

Engineering

58%

Mathematics

58%

Theater

50%

Art

42%

Anthropology

42%

Sociology

42%

Dance

25%

Biology

17%

Chemistry

8%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


Now perhaps someone can explain to me why I traded my immortal soul for filthy lucre for the aptly-named BS in Computer Information Systems when what I really wanted was Economics?

Via Robert the Llama Butcher

9 Comments:

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Thu Jan 19, 09:44:00 AM:

At least you didn't become a lawyer. :)  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Thu Jan 19, 09:45:00 AM:

Also, your journalism score is suspiciously high....

*running away*  

By Blogger Cassandra, at Thu Jan 19, 10:13:00 AM:

You are a dead man.

So, so dead.

I was utterly shocked at the way this came out, but the choices were kind of strange. No history? Government? Econ?  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Thu Jan 19, 10:35:00 AM:

Well, I came out as "mathematics," which is horridly wrong, followed by English and philosophy. Even you outscored me on "dance," though.  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Thu Jan 19, 02:57:00 PM:

Cass, I think you can relax on the journalism score - the test said that I should have majored in math, which pretty much invalidates the whole exercise.  

By Blogger Cassandra, at Thu Jan 19, 05:01:00 PM:

Does this mean I can't go work for the NY Times?  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 19, 06:49:00 PM:

I got MAth, then English and Philosophy, too. Weird...  

By Blogger Pile OnĀ®, at Thu Jan 19, 07:24:00 PM:

Look at your biology and chemistry scores....so much for our being seperated at birth.

I took one philosophy course in college and thought it farcical.  

By Blogger Cassandra, at Fri Jan 20, 01:28:00 AM:

Yeah, I thought the same thing, Pile :)

Strangely enough, I'm always telling my son I have no use for Philosophy. It's too impractical. But I'm always worrying about what things mean, so I suppose there is something in it after all.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?