<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Annals of hilarious SPAM: King Fahd's caterer 

I swear on my life and my love of it that I actually got this SPAM today (typos left intact, emphasis added):
Greetings,

I am Mohammed Abdulkadir Ibn Shaq, a nubian by birth and personal Chef and caterer to the late King of Saudi Arabia, HRH King Fahd. My master and employee just passed away and has been buried according to the Islamic Law. I have served His Highness for almost half of my life in full capacity according to the palace oath i am a property of the King and now in his demise i donot have any guarantees of his generosity after his death. I am married with five children all living within the palace quarters. During the Kings life he was very generous to me and i was able to amass a sizeable fortune in the excess of $50million which is placed in a foreign bank account. With his death now there are rumours within the palace that certain personal staff are going to relieved of thier duties and certain properties are going to be turned back to the state. I am afraid of my future and those of my children that have been used to living a pampered palace life.

To maintain this status i propose to you a form of partnership between me and you ,I will like to turn over this funds to you as a neutral person to hold on behalf of me and my family, also to buy certain properties for us in the developed world as well as invest some. I will be willing to pay a commission of upto 20% of this amount for this service. I am not very good in the business world since i have been a cook all my life. If you are willing to go along with me we can consumate a working agreement and exchange passport identifications .

Please reply only to my private email.
ibnshaq@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Mohammed

Bwahahaha!

3 Comments:

By Blogger KJ, at Thu Aug 04, 01:46:00 PM:

Sooooooo.... you aren't going to help this guy and make all that money?

Uh, is it OK if I use that e-mail address?  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Thu Aug 04, 02:55:00 PM:

Knock yourself out, KJ!  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Aug 04, 11:26:00 PM:

Okay.

Go watch this:

http://www.zefrank.com/request/index_better.html  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?