<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The big snow 


I like snow. If I weren't supposed to be in Vegas, bebeh, right now I'd be happier about the huge dump of snow last night. Since I am one to look for the best in pretty much everything (OK, other than in the speeches of Barack Obama), I am resolved to enjoy the shoveling and may indeed -- as a bonus to you, our loyal readers -- ramble around town with the big camera a bit later in the morning.

Last night about 8:30, walking out of the Witherspoon Grill (where I had just been the dork at the bar with his laptop), I did grab one artsy shot on my Blackberry.


Snow and lights


5 Comments:

By Blogger pam, at Thu Jan 27, 09:39:00 AM:

I love this shot and can't wait for the big (boy) camera shots.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 27, 10:00:00 AM:

Are you recently divorced? You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time having dinner in bars.  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Thu Jan 27, 10:03:00 AM:

I live with my son when he is not in college, and as it happens we have been doing a massive reconstruction of our kitchen since late October (basically, ripped it off and started over), so we are getting by with a fridge, microwave, toaster, and coffee pot. What with 30 restaurants within a five minute walk from my front door, I have been eating out a lot.  

By Anonymous P 06, at Thu Jan 27, 10:34:00 AM:

It's also hard to fault someone for eating at Witherspoon Grill with any frequency.  

By Blogger Simon Kenton, at Thu Jan 27, 05:40:00 PM:

Best picture yet, TH.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?