Wednesday, August 18, 2010
I took this picture recently. Betcha can't guess what this is, where it is, or what it does. Valuable TigerHawk kudos to the commenter who figures it out.
That science-reactor-experiment thing in Europe?
A giant 'laser'?
A Wet'N'Wild Super Slide!?
they look like the turbines of power generators inside a dam.
Hoover Dam, so you must be in Vegas.
Looks like a penstock for a hydroelectric dam.
might be some kind of rotary kiln such as used for manufacturing cement?
Hoover Dam, which is an awesome tour
Hoover Dam, yes, Sunday morning. Good work!
The waste tube behind Robert Gibbs's podium
So that's where the memory hole goes.
Ball mill. For making cement. Likely in the vicinity of Easton, PA
That is a image of the power coupling from San Onofre Nuclear Generating Facility to my house to provide electricity for my home computer. How did you get that picture? I want names.
That must be Rosie O'Donnell's primary mayonnaise conduit.
1. The pipe under Michael Moore's toilet... which still gets clogged on a daily basis.
2. The pipe connecting the California pension system to the taxpayer's wallet?
3. A gigantic pipe that still doesn't manage to fill a gaping tunnel, i.e. metaphor for Andrew Sullivan's typical weekend?
4. The final resting place of Augustus Gloop.
5. A Primary Set of the TV Show Caprica, (Thus explaining why no one can identify it.)