<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 04, 2009

Ten reasons why your business ought not use Twitter 


Most of these ten reasons why your business ought not use Twitter apply to blogging as well.

These rules suggest that tweeting will not catch on in the medical device industry, where communications about products and their capabilities, reimbursement, and public policy -- in other words, all the interesting stuff -- are highly regulated or politically sensitive, and the customers are a few thousand extremely busy specialized surgeons. High speed social networking, whether by tweets, blogs, or Facebooking, seems to be much more promising for consumer businesses.


1 Comments:

By Blogger Christopher Chambers, at Mon May 04, 05:09:00 PM:

Maybe I'm an eldery POS, but I'm not sure what use Twitter might be in ANYthing relating to commerce. Yes I Twitter occasionally, and I do follow a couble of folks, but it seems to me that unless I'm in the middle of terrorist attack, a natural disaster, watching a double overtime in a playoff game in person, or witnessing a birth blah blah--what is the point?  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?