<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 31, 2008

A few P-Rade pictures 


I missed most of my 25th reunion, which saddens me, but I did get to the dinner on Friday night and the class picture and P-Rade on Saturday. Otherwise, responsibilities kept me away. Sorry to have missed you!

Anyway, here are just a few pictures for the faithful or the curious. Here I am on Blair steps for the class picture. I'm the grinning guy looking down to my right, and the smiling guy with the grey moustache next to me is one of my roommates from back in the day. Guess "TigerHawk roommate's" profession for TigerHawk points and glory.


TigerHawk and a roommate at the class picture at Blair


This was the year that our class led the P-Rade, so here we enter FitzRandolph Gate. The classes will fold in behind us as we march, starting with the oldest alumni and finishing with the graduating seniors.


The Class of 1983 walks through FitzRandolph Gate


Through the gate, with Nassau Hall in front, and we're off to the races.


Nassau Hall from the front of the P-Rade


And, finally, regular TigerHawk commenter Indispensable Destiny! (Sorry about the poor focus...)


Indispensable Destiny


For better or for worse, you see much less P-Rade from the front, unless of course you wait in the grandstands at the end to watch the rest of it.


6 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat May 31, 10:21:00 PM:

"Guess "TigerHawk roommate's" profession for TigerHawk points and glory."
Gynecologist?
Jim  

By Blogger GreenmanTim, at Sat May 31, 10:51:00 PM:

Magician?  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jun 01, 12:24:00 AM:

Naturally, I forgive you. I'll send pics and one video (working title: "If TigerHawk Were a Politician"). Good to see you again!  

By Blogger Noumenon, at Sun Jun 01, 04:54:00 AM:

Bandleader?

Disco dancer?  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jun 02, 07:31:00 AM:

Caught a glimpse of you as you passed '67. As a former wearer of the Michaelangelo hat it was a pretty rag-tag bunch.

JLW III '67  

By Blogger Dex Quire, at Thu Jun 05, 06:51:00 PM:

Notice how all the white guys in the top picture have well-chiseled chins and slightly bulbous forheads atop slightly narrow heads? In fact, these heads fit the phrenologists' design of old for the perfect 'aristocratic' profile. This not unhandsome headtype is, in fact, the prototypical 'Princeton Man' head type. Anyone else besides me notice this?

Dex Quire  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?