<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Podcast recommendation 


I'm back in Princeton now, having gotten on a flight in Lyon at 7:15 this morning, arriving late in Paris and sprinting through CDG to make my connection, and finally driving from Newark airport. I got up at 4:50 a.m. Lyon time, which is the same as 10:50 p.m. Friday night EST, so I'll be bushed by dinner time.

Among other in-flight entertainment, I listened to the latest "Glenn and Helen Show," a particularly good podcast featuring Austin Bay and Jim Dunnigan on Donald Rumsfeld's resignation and legacy, the silliness of Charles Rangel, and other matters. Make time to listen to it regardless of your politics. Bay and Dunnigan offer the most nuanced assessment of the Rumsfeld years you are likely to hear or read, with far more grey than the black or white you get from most pundits, editors and politicians.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?