<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Charles Johnson, Zionist Minion 

An interesting story is unfolding over at LGF (and elsewhere), where someone sent a death threat to Charles Johnson's blog from an IP address within Reuters. Charles has been posting regular updates as he investigates the identity of the sender. Facts start to emerge as the story bounces around the internet, and one gets the sense that this story is going to get a lot bigger before it is over.

The unfolding thread is fascinating to read chronologically, and the whole creepy thing can be found here.

Hat tip: Powerline.

1 Comments:

By Blogger Georg Felis, at Fri Jun 02, 01:29:00 PM:

This is one of the reasons that I blog with a Nom de Cyber, there are just too many nuts out there with sick fixations. I have a family, I have a job, and I have a life, three things that a single loon with no morals can destroy or at least make much less desirable. This is one reason I signed the Online Integrity Statement (http://onlineintegrity.org/) , which was so vigorously debated at Little Green Footballs.

If ten nuts read my blog, and 90% of them behave, that still leaves one to make my life miserable. (Overestimating my traffic and underestimating behaving nuts)  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?