<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Tell us something we don't know 

Any wife knows this must be true. Indeed, I'm surprised its only six million hours in a country as large as Britain.

Of course, neither your wife nor the esteemed reporter (whose name and therefore gender is unavailable to us) appreciate this basic point: asking for directions costs points. Asking directions from another man means that you surrender points to him. Most of us don't have that many points to spare, ladies. As, I am sure, many of you point out in your own way, from time to time.

5 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Mar 15, 08:19:00 AM:

I'm quite willing to ask directions.
I'm less willing to ask directions from a woman - every time I've done so they sent me the wrong way.
I've also stopped to ask directions when my wife insisted, only to be told (by the guy)that we were indeed on the correct road going the correct direction, and we were!
I think it's all a mind game gals like to play on guys :)  

By Blogger Cassandra, at Wed Mar 15, 10:02:00 AM:

As my father likes to say, "I have no opinion on this subject" :)  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Mar 15, 11:45:00 AM:

I have never been lost.

I don't need to know exactly where something is.

I just need to be within a thousand square miles of it to find it.  

By Blogger Cardinalpark, at Wed Mar 15, 02:59:00 PM:

The beauty of the nav system...i only get lost, btw, when my wife is in the car...she messes up the compass....  

By Blogger Cassandra, at Thu Mar 16, 07:11:00 AM:

If she's like most women, it's b/c she's yakking at you while you're trying to do land-nav, the way I do at my spousal unit, CP :)

I catch myself doing that all the time and I hate it. I can multitask while I'm driving but I can also see where it's annoying to him, so I try to stop myself before I go there.

I don't always succeed.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?