<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A couple of short notes 

Happy Valentine's Day! Can't forget that one...

And, no, I did not just substitute a blog post for other pro-active measures. Unfortunately, however, I am spending most of the day in an accountant's office in Hamilton, Ontario. The only thing that is interesting about that bit of information is that the house I lived in from 1966 to 1969 is only a couple of miles from that very conference room.

Finally, Haitham Sabbah notes (with scornful disapproval) that at least one Arabic newspaper is mocking Denmark's Margrethe II, presumably for her rather blunt words about the Arab Muslim world. Word is that cars are burning all over Denmark.

Gotta go. I'm late for my first ever visit to a Tim Horton's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?