<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Blogger's intuition 

Per Cassandra, I took this "intuition" test. I feel that it isn't accurate. At least that's what my gut tells me.








More Emotional



You have:
47% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
62% EMOTIONAL INTUITION







The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored above average on emotional intuition and about average on scientific intuition.Keep in mind that very few people score high on both! In effect, you can compare your two intuition scores with each other to learn what kind of intuition you're best at. Your emotional intuition is stronger than your scientific intuition.

Your Emotional Intuition score is a measure of how well you understand people, especially their unspoken needs and sympathies. A high score score usually indicates social grace and persuasiveness. A low score usually means you're good at Quake.

Your Scientific Intuition score tells you how in tune you are with the world around you; how well you understand your physical and intellectual environment. People with high scores here are apt to succeed in business and, of course, the sciences.







My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:













free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Scientific





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Interpersonal
Link: The 2-Variable Intuition Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid

I'm fairly sure that I have friends who would not agree with this result.

13 Comments:

By Blogger Cassandra, at Thu Aug 18, 05:57:00 AM:

Hey...that emotional intuition is no doubt what allows you to score with the chicks...

*running away*

Seriously, I thought that was a weird test - usually when taking those kinds of things I have *some* inkling of what the right answer is. This one, I didn't have a clue for any of the answers. It was really a bit unnerving for me. I was kind of shocked when I did that well on the emotional part (though I suppose as a chick I should have done better).  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Thu Aug 18, 06:35:00 AM:

I think the scores were "normed" by gender, so your chickness put you head-to-head with all the other chicks, which is a huge load. So you must be pretty emotionally intuitive notwithstanding your affection for database design (or whatever it is you do).  

By Blogger kalisekj, at Fri Sep 30, 07:04:00 PM:

Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back.

I have a online dating blog. It pretty much covers interracial dating related stuff.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.  

By Blogger Editor, at Sun Oct 02, 01:01:00 AM:

hey that's a great blog, I also have a site about los angeles online dating
you can check it out : los angeles online dating
 

By Blogger alena, at Sun Oct 02, 10:53:00 AM:

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.  

By Blogger Baller, at Sun Oct 02, 10:12:00 PM:

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my friends Dating Ideas site


Thanks  

By Blogger freestuff2, at Mon Oct 03, 11:51:00 PM:

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a american single shot rifle association
blog/site. I mostly deals with american single shot rifle association
Please come and check it out if you get the time!  

By Blogger lawyer finder, at Tue Oct 04, 05:03:00 AM:

know oif any good online dating service or other online dating service sites?  

By Blogger credit cards now, at Wed Oct 05, 06:22:00 PM:

wanna hook up later Chris? meet me on that online personals dating site site .. here >> online personals dating site  

By Blogger Drunk Glory Hole, at Sat Oct 08, 07:14:00 AM:

click for dating free site web  

By Blogger stony, at Sat Oct 08, 07:27:00 AM:

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a personal online dating site/blog. It pretty much covers personal online dating related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)  

By Blogger milfcritic, at Sat Oct 08, 09:47:00 PM:

texas dating  

By Blogger Online Incomes, at Sun Oct 09, 09:10:00 AM:

Hey I was just blog surfing and I just love your blog!
I got a american singles
It's a free information site that mostly deals with american singles
You should check it out if you get a chance :-)  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?