<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 24, 2005

More product differentiation than (I thought) we needed 

Back in the day I had a roommate (one of the 27 roommates I had during boarding school, college and law school -- you know who you are!) who was always very careful that he did not dry his face with the "wrong end of the towel." Of course, I gave him huge grief for being so fastidious -- my view was that you either showered adequately or you didn't -- but no amount of scorn persuaded him that any old part of the towel would do.

Little did I know that I was missing a business opportunity. Behold the "Butt-Face Towel":
 Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

By Blogger Pile OnĀ®, at Tue Jan 25, 03:33:00 PM:

Now I am not the sharpest marble in the drawer, but I think once someone explained the concept to me, I could figure out which end of the towel to use for the given task, on color alone without it being spelled out in large letters.

I'm just sayin'.....  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?