<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Eatin' cheese 

I am off to France. Cmon, don't start! We all do our bit to add stockholder value. And, quite honestly, I like France [TigerHawk cringing, waiting for rotten tomatoes to come flying out of his laptop screen].

This post is coming at you from the President's Club in Newark Airport, which has wireless access sufficient to blog but insufficient to VPN into my company's servers. For the next few days, blogging will probably be light and mostly come in via email, so the usual disclaimers apply (weird topics, no links, lots o' typos). If I catch any interesting foreign reactions to the re-election of you-know-who, I'll report.

I'll be back whenever. Here's to hoping that the 'Villain picks up the slack.

1 Comments:

By Blogger Fausta, at Thu Nov 04, 02:01:00 PM:

Have a wonderful trip! France is lovely, too.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?