<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Bloggers galore, none of whom were in danger 


I was going to write a post about last night's "Spring Blogfest" at the Triumph Brewery on Nassau Street, but Eric Scheie of Classical Values beat me to it. He says some very nice things about the many bloggers who came (including me), so I commend the post to you as a source of links to other great bloggers that you may not know about.

In addition to Eric's observations which I incorporate herein by reference and whose generous sentiments I eagerly reciprocate, I was delighted to catch up with "Mr. Surly" of the Idiom, with whom I had a very excited conversation about Friday night's season premiere of Battlestar Galactica. It was also great fun to see Denny Wilson, a/k/a the "Grouchy Old Cripple from Atlanta," long on my blogroll at the right, "Parkway" Jim, his bodyguard, and regular TigerHawk commenters joated and Coach Paul. I always look forward to seeing Judith Weiss at these gatherings, and once again very much enjoyed chatting with her. And, of course, thanks especially to Fausta Wertz, who is certainly the most organized of the bloggers in the region.

Until next time!


1 Comments:

By Blogger joated, at Sun Apr 06, 04:35:00 PM:

It was good to meet you last night. Nice Tee, BTW.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?