<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Two videos that came up while watching Da Bears 


I more or less enjoy any Eagles loss, but having lived in Chicago for years I have a special love for Da Bears. So, therefore...



Separately, my classmate and I felt the need to explain Howard Cosell's halftime highlight reels, which remain unmatched, to my son, who could not understand why one would want to watch films from Sunday games on Monday night. If you are of a certain age, you will love this video...



3 Comments:

By Blogger darovas, at Tue Nov 08, 02:28:00 AM:

Brings back memories, Jack. The athleticism looks similar to today, but one very noticeable difference is the absence of extravagant celebrations after someone scores a touchdown.  

By Blogger Aegon01, at Tue Nov 08, 11:52:00 AM:

It's not that I didn't understand why people would want to watch a highlight reel, it's that I didn't know the name Howard Cosell. GAWD.  

By Blogger Assistant Village Idiot, at Tue Nov 08, 08:56:00 PM:

Archie Manning. Macarthur Lane. Leroy Keyes.

Loved it.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?