<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Adirondack camera dump 


A few stray pictures of my weekend in the 'Dacks...


The view from our deck.


The view from my deck


Yesterday I paddled my up the north bay of the lake, a bit more than two miles all in.


Adirondack power boat


I walked along a plank trail to an isolated "bog" where we have positioned a couple of Adirondack chairs, better to soak in the nature and stuff.


The plank trail


On the plank trail


Lucia's bog


And then, last night, dusk on the lake.


Adirondack dusk


4 Comments:

By Blogger Viking Kaj, at Sun Sep 04, 11:58:00 AM:

How bad are the bugs in that bog???  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Sep 04, 12:16:00 PM:

Why do they dump cameras in the Adirondacks?  

By Blogger John Foster, at Sun Sep 04, 02:28:00 PM:

Because they can.  

By Anonymous www.jaen-3d.com, at Thu Nov 10, 11:01:00 AM:

Oh my god, there's a lot of useful info in this post!  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?