Monday, August 15, 2011

Cloudscapes over America 

Last week I flew from Charleston to Houston, and snapped a few pictures of the clouds along the way.





There are days when you want the window seat no matter how much you have had to drink.


By Blogger John Foster, at Tue Aug 16, 06:24:00 AM:

Nice, but I kinda prefer the Adirondack pictures, myself.  

By Anonymous Sissy Willis, at Tue Aug 16, 08:59:00 AM:


Hudson River School comes to mind.

Number 3 reminds me of my own universe-in-a-grain-of-sand visual studies of the inside of a cauliflower.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Aug 16, 06:02:00 PM:

Does anybody else see the charging wolf near the top in the first picture?  

By Blogger Woodrow, at Wed Aug 17, 09:44:00 AM:

Like the cloud pics. For my part, When I flew, watching the sky & cloudscape change was always the best part of air travel. Thanks for posting.  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?