<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday night tab dump! 


It seems like it has been ages since I dumped tabs, and my have they piled up notwithstanding the 11 hours of meetings today.

Via Glenn, PJTV interviews Ann at CPAC.

Authors give their "ten rules for writing fiction," Part I and Part II. Elmore Leonard, the original at that, is better than all of them.

Ezra on the philosophy of tab dumps.

A monarch's tragic fall from grace.

Carl Hiasson smiles: "Florida's first population decline since 1946 squeezes budget."

Roger Ebert as you have never seen him. Haven't read it yet, but recommended by a friend with a "wow."

Not good.

Remember Enron? Jeff Skilling's case finally reaches the Supreme Court.

Time for the beauty sleep.


1 Comments:

By Blogger RPD, at Tue Feb 23, 12:10:00 PM:

The Ebert piece was pretty interesting. While I fervently disagree with his politics, I can see why he's been writing so much about it lately. I wouldn't wish his health problems on anyone.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?