Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The geography of job loss 

From a reader, a very cool flash movie depicting the geography of job loss. Looking at it, I have a vague sense of deja vu, so if I've linked it before you might conclude that my memory is, in fact, declining with age.


By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Oct 13, 12:39:00 PM:

Maybe the deja vu comes from the fact that you had to live through the the events themselves. The extension of the animation into 2010 isn't something I particularly look forward to.

Great link; thanks.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Oct 13, 04:06:00 PM:

With all the new taxes the Democrats have in store for us, the red job loss indicator should cover the entire country for a long time to come. I vote we terminate Congressional pensions, healthcare, and their salaries. I stop short, however, of advocating death, because unlike Chris Matthews, the despicable MSNBC dink, I don't think it would be "fun" to see those I dislike die.  

By Anonymous Strick, at Tue Oct 13, 07:03:00 PM:

It looks like the WWIII map in Wargames.

"Would you like to play a game?"  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?