<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 18, 2008

The voter will strike the candidate's comments from the record 

In reaction to the teapot-tempest regarding the "cone of silence", a Poll commenter at Althouse says:
the point is that we will never know if mccain cheated. and not knowing forces me to disregard anything mccain said that night

That's interesting. So any comment made by a presidential candidate outside of the totally artificial rules of debate conduct should be disregarded. I had no idea that we were supposed to choose a candidate based on trial rules of evidence.

Next thing you know there will be a 'Presumption of Presidency'! Oh..wait.

2 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Aug 18, 06:43:00 PM:

Then base it on what Bambi said.  

By Blogger jj mollo, at Tue Aug 19, 12:29:00 AM:

Well, I'm pretty sure I like the idea of a potential POTUS stretching the rules a bit. I just don't like the idea that he got caught. I don't think a guy like Putin would ignore that auxiliary data stream.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?