<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Seven hours 


That is how long my flight out of Frankfurt back to Newark has been delayed. I am going to be really tired when I get home.

The battery may not hold out for more blogging from here -- work comes first, and Frankfurt airport does not seem to have exposed plugs whence to pilfer power -- so this might be the only post for the day. Accordingly, here are some perhaps interesting links to bide your time.

Andy McCarthy on the Boumediene world in which we live.

A high-powered discussion of the prospects for "delegating" the destruction of Iran's nuclear program to Israel.

A harsh and unforgiving look at the tax increases that Barack Obama has promised to impose on the people who pay most of the taxes in the first place.

Ed Lasky looks at Barack Obama's record on questions that tend to be of importance to American Jews. It is at odds with his rhetoric.

More later, if I can find me some juice.


1 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Jun 28, 09:25:00 PM:

I've felt your pain. My personal worst was 8.5 hours out of EWR bound for RDU.

For those unfamiliar, that's only 500 or so miles, and drivable in fewer than the delay.

It's the 30 minutes increments they chump you along with that frosts you.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?