<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One for the lawyers 

I am not a lawyer, but TH is, and I suspect a good percentage of his loyal readership has worked for a big law firm at one point or another, and some probably still do.

For you then, I present Above The Law, a legal gossip site I just stumbled upon.

I have not thoroughly perused this blog, but my wife was a corporate attorney for a top New York firm, and judging by the stories she can tell, I imagine there will be no shortage of material here.

3 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jan 30, 11:40:00 AM:

This one is much more fun.

IANAL just a simple engineer.

JLW III  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jan 30, 11:47:00 AM:

This site is sometimes amusing and sometimes informative - but the comments tend to make me remember why I am so happy that I quit the profession. It's astonishing how self important big firm lawyers imagine themselves to be, when most of them have a level of business skills that would get them fired from almost any corporate job.  

By Blogger Georg Felis, at Thu Jan 31, 11:51:00 AM:

Heh, I think I like the Anonymous Lawyer blog better. I actually took it seriously for a couple of minutes, I guess I need more coffee this morning :)  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?