<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Have cat, will travel 

Another reason, in case you needed one, to check the tag on your bag when traveling.

She tore the house apart looking for the cat, who had been spayed just days before. She and her dad took out bathroom tiles and part of a cabinet to check a crawl space and papered the neighborhood with "lost cat" signs.

Then she got a phone call.

"Hi, you're not going to believe this, but I am calling from Fort Worth, Texas, and I accidentally picked up your husband's luggage. And when I opened the luggage, a cat jumped out," Kelly Levy quoted the caller saying.

Rob Carter said he made it home with the suitcase before realizing it wasn't his — and there was a big surprise inside.

"I went to unpack and saw some of the clothes and saw it wasn't my suitcase," he said. "I was going to close it, and a kitten jumped out and ran under the bed. I screamed like a little girl."
If opened my suitcase and a strange cat jumped out, I would scream like a little girl too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?