<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Annals of French design: "Wear your seat" 



This product is not going to do anything good for France's reputation for stylish innovation. A review in the magazine Ethisphere ("essential reading for Directors, CEOs, General Counsel and Ethics & Compliance Professionals") opines that "this product seems to be designed for thin people only. Granted a few martinis have left their mark on my midsection -- and I like to look 'perfect,' but that does not extend to 'perfectly round.'"

I think it would do better if it came in bumblebee yellow, but maybe I'm wrong.


1 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jan 18, 12:46:00 AM:

HUMPTY DUMPTY SAT ON A WALL.HUMPTY DUMPTY WAS ONLY 2 INCHES TALL.HE FELL DOWN AND BROKE HIS SHALL.POOR LITTLE EGG I WISH HIM WELL  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?