<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 15, 2007

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is less popular than George Bush 


I do not think much of polls that show that the Congress, as an institution, has lower approval ratings than George W. Bush, because it is a silly comparison. People usually dislike Congress but approve of their own Congressman, and in any case do not vote for the institution of the Congress but rather for an individual.

That said, it appears that Nevada senator and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid personally and specifically has a lower approval rating among Nevada voters than George W. Bush. That is astonishing, but a reflection, I think, of how terribly unattractive and uninspiring Reid has been since Democrats won control of the Congress last year. He is on television a lot more, including (I would imagine) in Nevada. All that exposure cannot work to his advantage.


3 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Oct 16, 12:35:00 AM:

Too bad for SCARY HARRY but he is losing his marbles  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Oct 16, 09:14:00 AM:

Please tell me you are not approving of Rush Holt!!!  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Oct 16, 04:08:00 PM:

I have no respect for Harry Reid. He says the most ridiculous things and strikes me as a poor leader. I hope he's voted out of office.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?