<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 07, 2007

Labor Day photo entries, part I 


I've loaded some -- fewer than half -- of the digital photograph entries that our wonderful readers sent us on Sunday and Monday in a dedicated photoset on Flickr. You sent us some beautiful pictures. Here are three of my favorites from the first batch (click on the pictures for more details):


A070815 08 FT Repo

By "Bill the Rotorhead" from Castle Argghhh!, who is operating in a country "near" Afghanistan and Iran - a light fire team of AH-1Fs preparing to move against Taliban training camps in the Northwest Frontier Provinces of Pakistan.

B17
By Trond Stephansson - my what a big propellor!

Summer in Texas
By Jimmy K - "Summer in Texas"

Note that I loaded these in no particular order, and will put up more tomorrow. Great stuff -- thank you all very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?