<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Miss France: Alexandra Rosenfeld 


Miss France, known on official papers as Alexandra Rosenfeld, may or may not be Jewish on the inside. On the outside, though, she is all blue, white and red, the proper order of those three colors according to Frenchmen everywhere. See her below in what might be the most artfully posed picture in the whole Yahoo! Miss Universe slideshow:




And here is the fetching Miss Rosenfeld in the competition swimsuit, comme ça:



And the swimsuit she wore on her crowning as Miss Languedoc:



Francophilia is rarely this easy.


5 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jul 21, 01:59:00 AM:

Let's see what french I can try with her, something like "Voulez vous coucher avec mois?"  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Fri Jul 21, 06:56:00 AM:

I doubt that will work.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jul 21, 08:19:00 AM:

Especially if you asker her to sleep with "month." Mois=month. Moi=me.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jul 21, 08:32:00 AM:

As a photographer, all I can say is, not bad I've seen better -- much better. I doubt she'd ever make my short list. I'd post a link to prove this point but I'm afraid it's NWS.  

By Blogger Dawnfire82, at Fri Jul 21, 10:47:00 PM:

Somehow, I don't think the photographer was going for a shot of her face...  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?