<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sabbah on the Danish cartoons 

As I have written before, Haitham Sabbah and his blog fascinate me. Sabbah is a Palestinian Jordanian writing in English from the Gulf (Bahrain, I believe). He is the most prolific, perceptive and -- I think -- "authentic" voice I have found among Arabs who blog from the Middle East in English. Most of my readers will not agree with him -- especially on questions involving the United States, Israel, and the influence of Jews on the world -- but he seems to be a humane man who supports the liberalization (my term, not his) of the Arab Muslim world.

At any rate, Haitham has written on the Danish cartoon kerfuffle from a perspective you are not likely to see elsewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?