<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 11, 2005

Batman, by a hair's breadth 

You scored as Batman, the Dark Knight. As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause.

Batman, the Dark Knight

63%

James Bond, Agent 007

63%

William Wallace

58%

Lara Croft

58%

Indiana Jones

54%

The Terminator

54%

The Amazing Spider-Man

50%

Captain Jack Sparrow

46%

Neo, the "One"

42%

Maximus

42%

El Zorro

21%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com


CWCID: Murdoc.

5 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Nov 11, 04:38:00 PM:

Indiana Jones, thankfully.

What would I be if I ranked strongly on "you like wearing brightly-colored spandex"?  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Nov 11, 06:37:00 PM:

I am James Bond. How cool is that? Well, OK, I'd rather be Lara Croft.

Nancy  

By Blogger Jimmy K., at Fri Nov 11, 10:24:00 PM:

You need to move the written section over it running into your links.  

By Blogger TigerHawk, at Fri Nov 11, 10:41:00 PM:

Jimmy K - thanks for the tip. It looks fine on my screen. I'm guessing that we run different browsers.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Nov 12, 01:34:00 AM:

Batman, the Dark Knight - 75%
Captain Jack Sparrow - 71%

Almost interchangeable. Hmmm, makes me kinda wonder about myself.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?