<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Grey Bitch lives up to her name yet again 

Michelle Malkin has the infuriating goods. When will this madness stop?

On Wednesday, the NYTimes published a 4,625-word opus on the "2,000 dead" milestone--a "grim mark," read the headline--on page A2. Among those profiled were Marines from the First Battalion of the Fifth Marine Regiment, including Cpl. Jeffrey B. Starr.

Cpl. Starr left a letter on his laptop to be read in the event of is death. Guess which part of this excert the Times published, and which part it chose not to publish.

"Obviously if you are reading this then I have died in Iraq. I kind of predicted this, that is why I'm writing this in November. A third time just seemed like I'm pushing my chances. I don't regret going, everybody dies but few get to do it for something as important as freedom. It may seem confusing why we are in Iraq, it's not to me. I'm here helping these people, so that they can live the way we live. Not have to worry about tyrants or vicious dictators. To do what they want with their lives. To me that is why I died. Others have died for my freedom, now this is my mark."

Really, read the whole thing, link to Michelle, and shine some light on that festering sore that some people still call the paper of record.

1 Comments:

By Blogger JAF, at Sun Oct 30, 12:57:00 AM:

I'm not surprised. Whatever fits the liberal agenda......  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?