<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The blogger in the crowd 

Among the apparently many bloggers at Wednesday night's "Grapple in the Apple" (the debate between Christopher Hitchens and George Galloway in New York) was Pamela "aka Atlas" who writes the blog Atlas Shrugs. Her post on the event includes this picture of Pamela and Christopher Hitchens out in front before the debate:

As most of you know, I was also there, but up in the right side of the balcony surrounded by the forces of Darkness evident supporters of George Galloway. From up there, you could hear the faint sounds of boos through the applause when Galloway denounced Israel, but I couldn't see where the boos were coming from. It was therefore only upon reviewing the TiVoed broadcast of the event did I identify the source:

Not only does she blog, ladies and gentlemen, but she heckles! Given the fool in the row behind obnoxiously clapping over her head, I'm only surprised Pamela didn't turn around and whack him one.

2 Comments:

By Blogger Papa Ray, at Sun Sep 18, 05:15:00 PM:

Yes, she's a corker all right. I have enjoyed her blog for sometime.

I ran across some of Galloway's buds writings at a far far left blog,here is his website.

After reading the collection of writings I'm convinced that America is going to one day own the world and only rent it out to the poor people at unfair prices and kill the ones not able to pay.

America is Bush Country now, tomorrow the world.

I would like to believe that there are not people like this in the world that write such trash, but here is the proof.

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA  

By Blogger cakreiz, at Mon Sep 19, 05:39:00 PM:

Fantastic you were there, Hawk. Like most Midwesterners, I was stuck watching it on CSpan. Didn't catch the whole thing (just the ending, thus far) but it looked like a blast. Wish I coulda been there. Very envious.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?