<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 20, 2005

Regarding tighty-whities 

Email of the day:
Maybe someone can help me me get this straight, my head is spinning right now - we're dealing with a guy whose resume includes filling 290-300 mass graves with maybe 300,000 of his countrymen (those discovered so far, with new ones uncovered as recently as week before last). Many of these graves contained only women and children. And we're supposed to feel outrage because someone happened to photograph this dude in his tightie-whities? Is it rude to ask where all the Geneva-type watchdogs were when the bodies were piling up? I guess my grasp of international politics is just not nuanced enough.

Context.

1 Comments:

By Blogger Cardinalpark, at Fri May 20, 05:01:00 PM:

Absolutely right, a complete non-story. Another example of how the MSM, in making itself the defender of the rights of genocidal maniacs, delegitimizes itself.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?