<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Quiz 

I'm sick as a dog. I woke up with a cough and not other symptoms, but by lunch I was going down fast. I couldn't leave work, though, because I had to spend the day reviewing annual pay increases for all the people who work for me. I tried not to let the aches and pains get in the way of the joy.

Accordingly, I am on the sick bed in the attic "study" and do not expect to blog much tonight, unless the Nyquil completely fails in its mission. I leave you, therefore, with a simple quiz:

What is the best meaning of the compound noun, "ICY POLE"?

a. A luge pilot from Gdansk;

b. Zbigniev Brzezinski;

c. a popsicle in Melbourne;

d. these trees:

 Posted by Hello


e. These things:

 Posted by Hello


f. This place:

 Posted by Hello


g. All of the above.

2 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Feb 11, 07:37:00 AM:

Awesome post! Words and pictures rule! That antarctic dome reminds me of Tadao Ando's "Iced Time Tunnel": But I know what I likeSissy  

By Blogger Fausta, at Fri Feb 11, 10:28:00 AM:

Get well soon, Jack!
Lovely photos, btw.

Fausta  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?