<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 01, 2005

A Spaniel New Year's Eve 

Longtime readers of this blog know that we have a couple of English Springer Spaniels, Penny and Julie (in that order below). I have never blogged pictures of Julie and Penny -- that would be Spaniel blogging, I think -- but I have written of them from time to time. Posted by Hello

What you may not know is that Julie and Penny have relatives. My cousin is quite an accomplished breeder of very friendly and good looking Springer Spaniels, and she often gathers Spaniels at her house for major events, like New Year's Eve. We went over to her house in Hopewell, New Jersey for a delightful evening of turkey, bubbly, board games, more bubbly, and dogs. I call this next photograph "Pack o' Spaniels."
 Posted by Hello

Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Jan 01, 04:56:00 AM:

How totally delightful. I actually LOL. Used to have a half springer/half st. bernard (mom was the springer -- whoa, big boy) family dog growing up. It's the earnestness -- and the focus -- that always gets me with these canine and feline allies. Happy New Year!  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?