Tuesday, October 26, 2004
I haven't seen much on the following - What do you righties think of these things?
1. Record deficits while cutting taxes during wartime.
2. Changing rationale for war in Iraq.
3. Growing anger at U.S. internationally.
4. Unprecedented Government secrecy.
5. Growth of U.S. Government under Bush admin.
We spend a lot of time tearing holes in the other guys' candidate, but precious little talking about the shortcomings of our own.
I'll try to be chivalrous here by offering up the following: Kerry is vague and opportunistic. He was one of the weakest candidates in a fairly weak field.
What say you? If you'd rather talk about this at my house, then come over to Scrutiny Hooligans