<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Does John Kerry know enough about sports to be President? 

There's a new 527 in the hunt folks, and it's stooping to new lows. Yes, I'm talking about the Football Fans for Truth, a deeply unscrupulous organization that I naturally learned about from this woman.
FFfT believes the evidence it has collected is compelling. Last month, John Kerry lauded "Lambert Field" during a visit to Wisconsin. It is unknown what Kerry thinks of Lambeau Field, the historic home of the Green Bay Packers. John Kerry also praised the Ohio State Buckeyes football team--during a visit to Michigan.

For the many chilling angles on this story, read the whole thing (complete with photos, which I know you guys love).

Speaking of football fans for truth, could any ranked football team suck as stupendously as the Hawkeyes sucked last night? Goddamn.

2 Comments:

By Blogger Sports Junky, at Mon Oct 03, 02:00:00 PM:

I agree,

I love NFL. and recently I have bought stock in it. Not like real stock on Wall street, but a stock market that is strictly for sports.

You have seen it? Its pretty cool. You buy issues for your favorite teams and you make real money. Not like a fake stock simulator. I cash out Dividends each time the team wins. Also I can sell my team stock when the price goes up.

check it out if something like this interests you.
heres a link http://allsportsmarket.com
you can log in and check it out for free..

They just released IPO'S for NFL this week, so there are alot of good deals there.

Keep up the good work on your blog!
-Erik  

By Blogger Richpoo, at Fri Oct 07, 10:49:00 PM:

You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you. I have a quote sports site. It pretty much covers quote sports related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?