<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Virginians 

In belated recognition of our Independence Day, I hereby reproduce a joke I received via email a few weeks back. I am sure that many of you have seen it, but on the off-chance that some of my manifest but select readership does not traffic in joke emails, here it is:

After his death, Osama bin Laden went to heaven. There he was greeted by George Washington, who proceeded to slap him across his face and yell at him, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry appoached and punched Osama in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed." James Madison entered, kicked Osama in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson came in and proceeded to beat Osama many times with a long cane and said, "it was evil men like you that provided me the inspiration to pen the Declaration of Independence!" These beatings and thrashings continued as John Rudolph, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans came in and unleashed their anger on the Muslim terrorist leader.

As Osama lay bleeding and writhing in unbearable pain, an Angel appeared. Bin Laden wept and said to the Angel, "This is not what you promised me!"

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in heaven. What did you think I said?"


Not virgins, or even a bowl of white raisins. Virginians. Wahoo-Wa!

UPDATE: Friends tell me that this joke is "old." Sorry to be so uncool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?