<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 16, 2004

TigerHawk: Banned in China! 

One of my roommates from law school travels the globe stitching together all sorts of deals that demand the approval or direct involvement of the public sector. Want to do a big natural gas project in China? He's your man.

In any case, he sent me an email last night confirming that the Chinese authorities have blocked access to TigerHawk. I don't know whether they censor all pages at the "blogspot" domain, or whether their screening software (I assume they do this with a program of some sort) detected something seditious in my writing. I certainly hope it's the latter!

Does anybody out there know whether the Chinese routinely block blogs?

3 Comments:

By Blogger tweedledeetweedledum, at Sat Oct 01, 07:55:00 AM:

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this pocket pc software site, it's pretty awesome too!  

By Blogger TS, at Sun Oct 02, 05:29:00 AM:

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW  

By Blogger harvir, at Thu Oct 06, 05:37:00 AM:

Veryyyyyyyyy nice blog i kinda like it coz it got alot of information that can be useful for me very informative you go guys and one thing more i got a site that i prefer to everybody maybe you will like it to go have a look in your free timeFinancial freedom making money opportunity  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?