<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Embarrassing Google search... 

Apparently, if you Google 'stunning german rim job', TigerHawk comes up 11th out of 3580 hits. I assure you, I have never discussed anything to do with Germans and rim jobs, although I did quote Allah, who claimed that Tom Friedman wanted President Bush to "give Hosni Mubarak a rim job," which I thought was both extremely unpleasant and very funny, and I have said various completely different things about Germans. Of that I stand guilty.

UPDATE (5-26, 6:30 a.m. EDT): I have received several emails wondering why I Googled 'stunning german rim job'. To be clear, I didn't, although I now know I should have made this point clear in the post! Somebody else did, and it popped up on my "referrers" page. Naturally, I was curious, and clicked through to the search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?