<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Exercise 

From an email thread most of you have probably seen:

Physical exercise

The doctor told me "Physical exercise is good for you."
I know that I should do it, since my body is so out of shape. So I
have worked out this easy daily program I can do anywhere:

Monday:
Beat around the bush.
Jump to conclusions.
Climb the walls.
Wade through paperwork.

Tuesday:
Drag my heels.
Push my luck.
Make mountains out of mole hills.
Hit the nail on the head.

Wednesday:
Bend over backwards.
Jump on the band wagon.
Balance the books.
Run around in circles.

Thursday:
Toot my own horn.
Climb the ladder of success.
Pull out the stops.
Add fuel to the fire.

Friday:
Open a can of worms.
Put my foot in my mouth.
Start the ball rolling.
Go over the edge.

Saturday:
Pick up the pieces.


Frankly, this looks like something George Carlin would write, but there was no attribution in the email so perhaps I'm shrifting the shorts of somebody else by suggesting that.

Most of these activities look less like exercise and more like a list of management principles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?