<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 20, 2010

Lunacy 


Everything you need to know about tonight's total eclipse of the moon. Maybe I'll even get up for it...



MORE: The TigerHawk Teenager (who, by the way, is almost 20) and I did indeed get up and spent about 45 minutes watching the eclipse transition from partial to total. It was very nice. My own photography failed for various technical reasons, but a Facebook friend (and regular TigerHawk commenter) K. Paul Boyev did get a nice one:


Lunar Eclipse


4 Comments:

By Blogger TOF, at Mon Dec 20, 10:49:00 PM:

Try this. http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/home/111597159.html

Much more enlightening.  

By Blogger pam, at Tue Dec 21, 12:19:00 PM:

Gorgeous!  

By Blogger Georg Felis, at Tue Dec 21, 04:46:00 PM:

So thats what my wife was trying to wake me up for this godawful-in-the-morning....  

By Blogger JPMcT, at Tue Dec 21, 11:45:00 PM:

I rolled over at 2 Am...looked out the window to see if there was any ghostly amber light.

Unimpressed, I fell back asleep.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?